WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1, 2017
Stress, Faults, fracture stimulation and update on Middle Mississippian Reservoirs in the Wabash Valley, Illinois Basin
Where: Ballrooms B-C, Old National Center, 715 Locust Street, Evansville, IN 47704
Park free on site at the Old National.
8:00 CENTRAL TIME ZONE Registration begins, workbooks will be handed out and coffee and muffins will be available
8:30 a.m. CST Workshop begins
Introduction and historical overview of Middle Mississippian producing zones in the Illinois Basin’s Wabash Valley Fault System
· Geological and Structural Setting of Grayville Graben, Wabash Valley, Indiana and Illinois
· Stress field orientations and magnitudes, applications to fracturing in the Illinois Basin region, by John Rupp and Rick Lahann, Indiana Geological Survey
· Introduction to microseismic and its applications to hydraulic fracture treatments, Dr. Wu, Yinghui, Microseismic Technology Manager, US Wireline Services, Weatherford
· Typical microseismic case studies and Illinois Basin example of microseismic during fracture treatment, Dr. Wu, Yinghui, Microseismic Technology Manager, US Wireline Services, Weatherford
· Comparison of lithology, log, & reservoir character in Illinois Basin Middle Mississippian reservoirs, Jeffrey Hoy and Alan Henigman, consulting geologists, Illinois Basin
· Overview of continuous cores, samples, and core analysis data from Middle Mississippian reservoirs
· Recent exploration trends and current production outcomes in some Middle Mississippian wells, Illinois Basin
· Round Table discussion/workshop evaluation
COST: $155 pre-paid registration only! This includes a $5 non-refundable handling fee. Registration includes workbook, catered luncheon and snack breaks. Registration will close upon filling all positions at the course, or on 2/26/17.
Seats are limited, so please, no payments on-site; all attendees must be pre-registered to attend.
Workshop registration is separate from IOGA registration. This registration is for the Workshop only, this registration is the only thing handled through ISGS.
Questions? 217-333-6630 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org